The International Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health (IcertOSH) of BSC is a recognised Level-3
This qualification aimed at those with responsibility for aspects of health and safety in the workplace.
- Raise professional competence and confidence
- Develop and assess your knowledge, understanding and application of occupational safety and health in an international context.
- Accredited by IOSH for technician level membership of the Institution (Tech IOSH).
- Holders may also apply for associate membership of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
- Establishes a progression route for full-time health and safety managers to the International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health.
What does the qualification cover?
The International Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health covers the following topics:
- Organising for Health and Safety
- Developing a Positive Health and Safety Culture
- Preventing Accidents
- Occupational Health Provision
- International Occupational Health and Safety Framework
- Health and Safety Management
- Risk Assessment
- Persons at Particular Risk
- Safe Systems of Work
- Safe Workplace
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Emergency Planning
- Electrical Safety
- Work Equipment
- Occupational Transport and Driving
- Construction and Demolition
- Working at Height
- Manual Handling
- Mechanical Handling and Lifting Operations
- Display Screen Equipment and Workstations
- Chemical and Biological Hazards
- Reporting and Investigating Incidents
- Protecting the Environment
It is assessed by 2 written papers and exam is conducted at of our approved centre.
Course Duration : 10 Days
Course Fee : 1,00,000/- PKR